Nuffield Health – Brighton Woodingdean
Nuffield Health are commited to reducing their enegy consumption by 25% by 2020. With hospitals having such a high energy consumption Solar PV is the obvious choice to help reduce the amount of energy bought by producing your own electricity through a PV system.
The Solar PV has lead to a huge reduction in electricity costs at this site and Nuffield Health also benefit from the governments Feed In Tariff, providing a new revenue stream for 20 years, that will be reinvested in the hospital.
The Woodingdean site was chosen as it has a very large roof with a big part of it being south facing.
Ecosphere worked with the knowledge that the patients must not be disturbed by the project, and were mindful of this from start to finish.
The PV on this site is saving 82 Tonnes of C02 being released and will be instrumental in reducing energy reduction and C02 across the Nuffield Health estate.
Watch the video of this project here.
- Location: Woodingdean, East Sussex
- System Size: 165.24 kWp
- Panel Model: Bisol
- Inverter Model: Solis
- Annual Output: 160,915 kWh per annum
- Annual CO2 Savings: 85 Tonnes per annum
- Annual Energy Savings Units: 120686kW
- Estimated Annual Benefit (£): £16,755.00
- Estimated Annual Savings (£): £15,689.00
- Estimated Annual Total Savings (£): £32,444.00
- Estimated Benefit Over Lifetime (£): £638,438.00
Email us at:
and one of our team will get back to you
Alternatively give us a call on:
and we will call you right back