Ecosphere currently work with local authorities, arms-length management organizations and housing associations delivering responsive and planned Electrical maintenance services along with Renewable installations on social housing across the country.
We tailor our service offering to meet the short and long-term goals of each and every client and their residents, ensuring we deliver a service that demonstrates value for money, customer satisfaction, sustainable communities and continuous improvement.
Ecosphere can help with creating your Energy Strategy and give you advice 0n installing the latest in sustainable living solutions, cost effectively.
Ecosphere can offer Local authorities and Housing associations turnkey solutions for both commercial and domestic properties therefore alleviating fuel poverty, increasing energy efficiency and giving your tenants affordable warmth.
We also take time to work with you and develop your current strategies and offer the following consultancy on:
- Developing a Fuel Poverty, Energy and Carbon Strategy to include Stock assessment and SAP maximisation
- Create and help deliver a robust Asset Management plan
- Funding: Bespoke advice on how to access and enable ECO, Green Deal, Feed in Tariffs, The Renewable Heat Incentive and private sector finance.
- Installation: trusted delivery of MCS certified and accredited installations – including, Electrical, Heating, Lighting and Off Gas Renewable.
- Monitoring: Ongoing monitoring of real time energy data
- Aftercare: We make sure that we take a long term view of ongoing maintenance and support offering advice and surety to protect and maximise the longevity of your assets
The process begins with a free enegy audit on your housing stock. This will show you in detail where savings can be made and will give you an indepth analysis.
To book your energy audit please fill out our form here